The Pro Cheer Playbook Program will outline the steps to take to be prepared and confident at auditions. It's your FAST TRACK to success Coaching Program!
But don’t just take it from us… Check out our RESULTS from some Our Lovelies that have participated in the Pro Cheer Playbook Program!! Over 70% of our Graduates have landed a spot on a Pro or Semi-pro Cheer/Dance Team!
- 100% of the respondents felt their knowledge, dance ability, & glamour improved as a result of being a part of the program
- 100% said the Pro Cheer Playbook Program gave them more confidence going into auditions
- 100% would recommend the Pro Cheer Playbook Program to someone auditioning for a professional cheer/dance team
- Are you ready to finally reach your goal of being a pro cheerleader?
- Are you unsure of exactly what you need to do to effectively prepare for auditions so you walk in with confidence?
- Are you confused about your appearance or if you have “the look” of a pro cheerleader?
- Are you tired of feeling anxious, overwhelmed, scared or uncertain around audition time?
- Do you need help mastering the dance style of the organization, technical dance elements, freestyle, your intro speech, how to capture the judges attention?
- Do you want a team of former and current professional and semi-professional cheerleaders – who have been there and done it – to guide you every step of the way?
IF YOU ANSWERED “HAIL YEAH” TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS…
THEN THE PRO CHEER PLAYBOOK PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU!!
- YOU are an action taker who is committed to achieving a high level of success
- YOU are seeking step-by-step instruction, a clear plan, accountability to stay on course, and the guidance of a proven and successful coach to be there for you every step of the way
- YOU understand that taking a leap towards the next step of reaching your dream takes an investment in your commitment, time, energy, and money and you are ready to make that i nvestment
- YOU want to give to the group and the program as much as you want to get
- Whiners, Complainers, or Excuse Makers (To be honest we will not get along)
- Ladies who are NOT willing to step out of their comfort zone and take action to be more polished, prepared, and confident for auditions.
The Group Coaching Program is a comprehensive virtual and group coaching course that teaches you what needs to be done to prepare for auditions, how to do it, and how to do it right! The curriculum is designed to give you more structure and focus each week of the program. You will receive step-by-step instruction to walk you through the entire preparation process with numerous opportunities to ask questions and get tailored advice.
The Pro Cheer Playbook Program is jammed packed with EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully prepare for prep classes & auditions. Each module and retreat covers a different component of the auditions process.
- Overall Assessment of Dance Skills & Needs
- Assessment of Your Current Appearance and Fitness Level
- Review of Your Weight Loss and Fitness Goals
- Recommended Plan of Action to Help You ReachYour Goals
- Dancing, Across the Floor Technique, Kicks, Flexibility, etc.
- Hardcore HIIT Workout
1-on-1 Skype Sessions:
- Work 1-on-1 with a Coach on anything you want, like:
- Technical Dance Skills
- Across the Floor Technique
- Learning and Performing Choreography
- Review of Stretching Techniques/Drills for Ultimate Flexibility
- Kicks and Kick Sequences
- Interview Skills
- Modeling, Posing & Walking the Runway
- Makeup Application & Getting "The Look"
- Overall Assessment of Dance Skills #2
- Assessment of Your Look #2
- “The Look” Advice and Guidance
- Modeling & Posing in front of a camera
- Mock Audition with Freestyle, Speech, and
- Choreography Learning/Performing Rounds
- Mock Interview
- Getting Real with Yourself on Where You Currently are in the Process
- Determining Your Commitment Level to the Preparation Process
- Assessing if You are “Cheerleader Material”
- Getting the Right Mindset to Effectively Prepare and Then Perform with Confidence
- Determining Your Goals and What You Want to Accomplish
- Learning Techniques to Build Your Confidence & Self Image
P.R.E.P. Model - Detailed Preparation Guidelines:
- Thorough Overview of Sideline Prep’s P.R.E.P Model©: Details on How to Prepare, React, Evaluate, & Perform
- What You Need to do During Each Phase of the P.R.E.P Process
- Everything You Need to Research and Implement to be Prepared for Prep Classes and Auditions
- How to Develop a Specific Plan of Action Using Our Easy-to-Follow Downloadable Guides for Each Phase of the P.R.E.P Model©
- How to Spend Your Valuable Time on the Right Things in the Audition Preparation Process, Not Needlessly Wasted on Ineffective Practices
- How to Use the P.R.E.P© Model to be Confident During the Audition Process
Goal Prep - Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals for Success:
- Why Goal Setting is So Important for All Areas of Your Life
- Determine What Areas You Need to Focus on for the Audition Process
- How to Set S.M.A.R.T Goals for Your Personal, Professional, and Pro Cheer Life
- Learn the Importance of Setting Due Dates and Holding Yourself Accountable
Attraction Prep - Get "The Look":
- Tips & Suggestions on How to Get "The Look"
- Best Make-up Colors for Your Skin Tone
- Best Audition Outfit Colors for Your Skin Tone
- Best Audition Outfit Styles for Your Build
- How to Differentiate Yourself from Your Competition
- How to Properly Apply Make-up
Knowledge Prep - Audition Do's & Don'ts:
- Basic Preparation Guidelines following the Sideline P.R.E.P© Model
- What You need to do Before, During and After auditions
- What a Typical Audition Day looks like
- What the Judges are looking for
- Audition Scoring Elements
- Audition Process Tips: From Arrival to Learning to Being “On Deck” to Performing (Over 15 slides dedicated to TIPS!!)
- Do’s & Don’ts
- How to “handle” Cuts
Proper Eating Prep - Nutrition Guidance & Meal Plan:
- Tips on How to Quickly Determine what You Should and Should NOT Eat
- Nutrition Facts & Misconceptions of Weight Loss
- 3 Areas You Should Always Keep in Mind for Healthy Eating
- 4 Things to Look for when Selecting Meals & Snacks
- Overview of Super Foods and Super “Bad” Foods
- Tips on Proper Portion Control
- Top Foods that Make the “Final Cut”
- Tips for Vegetarians & Vegans
- The Who? What? When? & Where? of Healthy Eating
- Importance of Nutrition, Fitness, and Rest
- Top Fitness Misconceptions and Tips to Remember
- Types of Workouts to do Based on Your Fitness Goals
- How to Target Certain "Problem" Areas through Your Fitness Regimen
- Why Stretching After Workouts is so Important
- When & How to Stretch for Optimal Results
- How to Transfer your Flexibility to the Height of Your Kicks
- Exercises/Drills to Improve Your Flexibility - And More!!
Question & Answer Prep - Introduction Speech & Interview Technique Prep:
- Suggestions on What You Need to Research in Preparation for Your Interview
- Basic Sports Facts (NFL & NBA)
- Importance of the Introduction Speech and Interview Round
- What the Judges are Looking for
- Potential Interview Scenarios (When & How Interviews might show up)
- Step-by-step Instructions on HOW to Craft Your Intro Speech
- Composer and Poise during the Interview
- Interview Process Tips:
- Types of Interview Questions You Might Hear
- Examples of Interview Questions
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- Do’s and Don’ts
Application Prep - Filling Out the Audition Application:
- Basic Elements of Almost Every Audition
- How to Present the “Best You” on Paper & via Your Picture
- How to Effectively Fill Out the Audition Application
- Do’s & Don’ts of Application Submission
- When/How to Turn in Your Application
- What Type of Picture You Should Submit with Your Application
- Do’s & Don’ts of Photo Submission
- What to Include and NOT Include on Your Resume and What to Do if a Resume is NOT Required
Pro Cheer Dance Routines
- Receive 2 Professional Cheer/Dance Routines per month
- Learn Routines to Counts & Music
- Record Your Routines and have an SP Coach give you Feedback!
- Practice the Style & Moves of Different Teams
- Learn to Add Your Own Personality into Routines
Plus Much More...
- 24/7 Access to GeNienne via Facebook Group, Email, or Phone
- Private Facebook Group with 24/7 Access to Members & Sideline Prep Coaches
- Monthly/Weekly Group Challenges
- Accountability Check-in Emails with Personal Feedback
- Accountability Partner to Help You through the Process
- One FREE 30-minute Strategy Session with GeNienne Samuels, CEO/President of Sideline Prep!
- One FREE 30-minute Strategy Session with our Certified Nutrition & Fitness Coach, Jeanette Chandler, to Craft Your Health & Fitness Plan!
- Three FREE 45-minute One-on-One Coaching Sessions with the Sideline Prep Coach(es) of Your Choice!
- One FREE Admission Ticket to Sideline Prep's Annual Pro Cheer Workshop!
- 20% Discount on ALL Sideline Prep Services, Workshops, Products, etc. for One Full Year!
- FREE Membership to our Pro Cheer Playbook Graduates PRIVATE Facebook Group After Completion of Your Program!